? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Journey

This is an intensely personal journey for me as I recollect about the tragedies that have been a huge part of my life for so many years. I don't want you to think that I am stating that my life is bad or that I think that I am the only one who has undergone life changing events. This journey is mine to tell and I share it with you for my own healing. Please feel free to comment on any posts or share your own stories with me.

I love to write... short stories... poems... blogs... letters...I love the physical aspect of writing... I do calligraphy... and the emotional feelings that surface when I write... I cry often... This project is something that I feel will connect the words that are forever in my head and my heart and the love I have for the people that are in my world.

This is me...

0 comments: